Brady Cameron Hughes | bradesrec
After eight years of working in the banking industry, fate intervened and I suddenly found myself hurdled out the door of the place that I had let define who I was for a very long time. I stumbled on life’s sidewalk briefly, but with the amazing support of friends and family and the very wise advice from my mother, I quickly regained my balance and took off sprinting down the road leaving my old life in the dust. I had pealed away all the rotting garbage of my previous existence and brought back into the light my self defining elements. An overwhelming sense of adventure, desire to try new things, innovative and creative thinking and the uncanny natural ability to motivate people to become involved and try things outside of their norm.
I have always wanted to try my hand at blogging, but with all the swirling activity in my noodle I could never think of a way to harmoniously bring my eclectic mess of hobbies, interests, passions and dreams together under one roof. My journey now takes me back to school in pursuit of becoming a Recreational Therapist. You know, use my powers for good and what not. Ever since I started blazing this path for myself, my hodgepodge clutter of thoughts have all started to settle, forming a grand mosaic. One I now feel I am capable of sharing with the world.
Welcome to my life’s adventure! So sit back, buckle up and, most importantly, enjoy the ride!
- Police Information Check: Oct 2013
- Child Intervention Check (Child Welfare Check): Oct 2013
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C: Exp Nov 03, 2016
- NVCI (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention): Exp Mar 22, 2015
- AGLC ProServe: Exp Apr 09, 2019
- Recreational Therapy Student: Currently Enrolled at U of A
- ASL (American Sign Language): Beginner (Completed ASL 111)